Delicious, creamy, smooth, mouth watering... the adjectives that describe the taste of cheesecake are descriptive and hunger provoking. Whatever word you use to describe it, cheesecake is one dessert that brings a decadent finish to a meal that is everyone's favorite dessert. Enjoy it today with zero sugar and only 2g net carbs.
NUTRITION FACTS : serving size: 1/ Amount per serving: 204 calories, 20g Fat,2.1g carbohydrates, 4.9g protein; 151mg sodium
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon PureSweet
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Puresweet
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- How to Prepare CRUST
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prep muffin tin with liners.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, 1 tablespoon PureSweet, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Evenly distribute between muffin cups, then press into a flat crust.
- Bake for 6 mins. Remove from oven and let cool while you make the filling
- Reduce oven heat to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of PureSweet.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each
- Whisk in salt and vanilla extract.
- Spoon mixture over the crust layer within muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes on counter and 3 hours in fridge or ( 45 minutes in freezer) before serving.
- Nutrition Facts: serving size: 1/ Amount per serving: 204 calories, 20g Fat,2.1g carbohydrates, 4.9g protein; 151mg sodium