Ginger Basil Lemonade
Ginger Basil Lemonade chilled to feel light and bright. Refreshing lemon juice mixes with spicy-sweet fresh ginger. Fresh basil cuts through with its light, bright pungent herbal taste. This lemonade will clear your mind, stimulate digestion, take care of a gassy stomach and even cool you down. Bright, refreshing, sparkling and sharp!
- 64 oz. of Water
- 4 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1TBSP of fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup of PureSweet
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Bring 64 oz of water to a boil.
- Place ginger and basil into boiling water and continue boiling for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove ginger and basil using a strainer.
- Add PureSweet and gently stir until completely dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and remaining water.
- Garnish with basil leaves.